Technical Support professionals
Time Group Middle East are recruiting experienced bachelors for their new Technical
Call Center in Dubai. We are looking for fluent, English speaking, confident
and enthusiastic Technical Support professionals.
Our attractive basic salary package starts at 2000 dirhams (equivalent of 25,000
rupees) per month tax-free. In addition to this, we also offer a performance
related bonus. We will also provide modern shared accommodation. Transportation
to and from work will be provided if required. The
company will provide flights (at beginning and end of contract) and take care
of all required visas.
We will only consider candidates who meet the following criteria.
- Bachelors with a high standard of written and verbal English.
- Ability to resolve software/hardware/peripherals related issues in
- Good knowledge of Microsoft home operating systems
- Understand PC architecture
- Call centre experience – Direct customer contact (phone or face
- Willing to work flexible hours on a rotational basis between the hours
of 1pm to 10pm (Dubai local time)
- Willing to work 6 days out of 7.
- Accept the terms and conditions. Detailed below.
- Willing to relocate within a short time frame.
- Have discussed the position with family before application
All job offers made on the recruitment days will be subject to passing a technical
assessment at a later date.
If you meet the criteria and want to be consider for the above positions, please
attend our open days which are being held at ___________ on _________________.
You must bring with you:
- A printed copy of your CV, which will be left with the interviewer.
- A form of identification such as Passport, birth certificate etc.
- A completed personal detail form, which again will be left with the
You must read the following before coming to the interview:
We are looking forward to meeting you there.